Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Silence is Too Loud

For the first time in a while, I don't really have much to say... We went to look at headstones today. They will have quotes for us later this week.

Thank all of you for continuing to call even though we aren't really in the mood to talk. It lets us know you are thinking about us and are there if we need you. Just don't expect any lengthy conversations right now. Thanks to everyone bringing by food. We aren't eating on any regular schedule, but it is good to have something here when we get hungry. I know I wouldn't take time to make a big meal so you are saving us from eating sandwiches and cereal every day.

The comments all of you are leaving help. Whether you know it or not, they do. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I will keep you in my hugs and prayers continually!
God Bless You,
Mary

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out for you and Jason..I don't see how you guys can take it, i"d be going crazy... The pictures of him was gorgeous... he was a little man... now he's one of God's Angels... Just remember the precious time you had with him and the memories... It'll be hard but as time goes on hopefully it'll get better... I love ya's and I hope you know that... I miss talking to you on myspace, I don't know how I got took off but hopefully I didn't do nothing to hurt you or say anything... I miss you and I love you, hopefully we can remain cuz or friends... It hurts me to seethe pics of Eli and how well he lokked.. you wouldn't think nothing was wrong with him... I miss him and never got to meet or see him... well I'll let you go so take care and rememberthat the good Lords takng care of him, he's in good hands... Miss you... message me or email me, I love you all.....