Saturday, February 14, 2009

Randomness

This was my amazing Valentine's Day gift! Jason supports my Vera Bradley addiction, so he got me this new one which is both Vera AND purple!
Since it has been a month, I wanted to do something to make me feel a bit better and remember Eli at the same time. My favorite time of year is when the daffodils start blooming and I decided to plant some in our yard. Now when they come up every year, I can think about my little boy and smile.


We hear so much about the negative things the Internet can bring into our lives, but it can also bring some positive things. I have reconnected with one of my cousins on Facebook and got this awesome package of goodies in the mail from her this week. Thanks Kelly! Love ya!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, we don't know each other, but I wanted to let you know that your family has touched me deeply. I saw a comment you wrote on 2Peas which led me to visit your blog. I had not heard of SMA, but now know quite a bit about it. I just said a prayer for you and your family to find peace soon. ((( )))

Anonymous said...

I love your new Vera Bradley bag...is that a new pattern? Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Love,
Kelly

Mary said...

I love that bag. I have the Mod Floral Pink that I use to pack my laptop in! Great choice!