Friday, July 3, 2009

I didn't post any information earlier about the little girl who died this past week... Here she is, baby Morgan Jane. Another loved little one lost to SMA. I know her parents will be forever grateful to this amazing photographer for the beautiful memories she created for them. I can't look at them without crying myself.

Friends, family, those of you I've never met... this is why we all need to work together. These beautiful babies can't keep dying. If you have time and haven't signed the petition, please do it. It is the first small thing you can do to help make this stop. http://www.petitiontocuresma.com/ If you have a little more time, maybe ask your friends on MySpace, FaceBook, or your address list to sign it too.

For those of you on FaceBook, we have a group started for Through Eli's Eyes if you want to search for it and join.

My thoughts go out to Eric and Katie who I know have to be missing that beautiful girl so much.

No comments: