Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fundraiser Ideas

We have the walk planned for August, but I am starting to think ahead to the fall/winter. Bake sale?? I have never had a bake sale, but I LOVE to bake so I am thinking it might be a good thing. I hope to raise money, but I also hope to put some fliers out there and get more signatures on the petition. Anyone had any experience with bake sales? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. Good way to raise money or not? What products sell the best? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I am hoping we can do 3 or 4 sales on the same day around our area. If any of the locals have any suggestions on locations, let me know (or if you would want to volunteer a little time to work one). If we raise enough, I'd like to do another big purchase of crabs for the hospital!

In other news, the cook book is in production! I got a letter today from the company that everything was there and they were ready to start production! Yay!

1 comment:

Mary said...

How about having a motorcyle ride organized to raise money for Eli's memory?!!?