Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More cook book stuff...

Sara has talked me into trying to sell ads for the cook book to help lower our cost and raise our profits a bit. I think it's great, but I hate asking businesses! I guess I will put it on my list of things to do for next week and get started! If any of my readers might know of a business that you think would be willing to help, let me know and I can email you the prices and paper work that would need to be completed. In addition, I'd like to do one page, called a Patron page; it is only text, but can list a business or personal name. There are 14 slots on the page and each slot is allocated up to 25 characters. We will be selling those for $15 each. I will be buying one in honor of Eli. :) There are many options though; whole page, half page, a third or fourth of a page, and even a sixth of a page!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Rita, please send me the information on the ad prices!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Send me info, too!

Helen/'Lucy'