Thursday, May 7, 2009

We went to the cemetery yesterday. I don't go too often. It is over an hour away, so a bit of a drive. I guess it is silly that we drive so far and then stay for 10 or 15 minutes. I have found that those few minutes are my limit right now. I can be somewhat calm, cry a little, and leave still standing. I know if we stay much longer than that I will be on the ground screaming and crying. I don't want to disturb the nice calm so I stay a short time and leave. Maybe one day I can stay longer and be okay, who knows?

It is always special when we visit. It was hot and the air was calm when we arrived there yesterday. A nice wind started to blow not long after we arrived at Eli's spot. It happens every time we go out there. It is nice to think his spirit does that for us; that he knows we need that. I love having the wind chimes out there because we always get some beautiful music during our visit. As I was saying goodbye yesterday a stronger wind came and make the music even louder. Thank you little one; I'll accept that song as an early Mother's Day present.

No comments: