Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Action Needed!

Hey my friends!
If you haven't looked over on my sidebar today, please do. I would love for each and every one of you to go register at WashingtonWatch.com and vote in support of the SMA bill that was recently introduced into the House. I had a crying spell earlier today when I signed up and saw that 30% had voted against it. It is now much much better, but I'd love to see the "For" percentage climb even higher. We also need to contact our representatives, but do this first and then go back and fax that letter to your area representative. Do it for Gwendolyn and all the other SMA kids that still have a chance!

Wanted to add this:
I love seeing companies making a difference, so please check out this article and consider supporting Build-A-Bear and their efforts.

1 comment: