Saturday, January 23, 2010

Woo Hoo!


I hope Bill & Victoria are okay with me stealing their pictures to post over here. I thought they were the best way to spread the news. After a long week of hard work by so many, Gwendolyn Strong Foundation placed in 6th last night and will receive $100,000! It is amazing that this contest started with 500,000 charities and we ended up 6th in the final round. I won't say it is a miracle because that would discount all the hard work that went into making this happen. Don't ever doubt the love a parent has for their child...and boy, oh boy is Ms. Gwendolyn loved. The Strongs are bringing SMA awareness to a whole new level and organizing an army of people who are going to put an end to SMA forever!

3 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

Woo Hoo is right!!!

And I'll be swiping the picture(s), too... when my brain comes back home.

Happy Saturday :)

'Lucy'

Sara said...

All the hard work paid off, and boy what an emotional week!! Love you!!
xoxox~

caitsmom said...

Wow! TERRIFIC.