Sunday, August 9, 2009

This weekend has been a rough one to say the least. Yesterday seemed so long and I felt like Jason was never going to make it home. He had a late add-on so he wasn't here at 8 to light the candles with me. It made me sad, but it was nothing he could have changed. I still had them going when he came home so that he didn't totally miss out. Eli was on my mind so much last night that I had a horrible time sleeping.

I got back up and found this horrible article; it made me so angry that I really couldn't sleep until late into the night. It carried over into the morning and I woke up too early and grumpy. I had to write a paper for school, which didn't help the day very much. Jason and I did get out and have lunch and browse around Target, but I guess my horrible mood killed any chance of a "good" time today. We are both on different wavelengths again and not communicating very well. This whole process is like a giant roller coaster and I guess we are on another free fall. All I know is that we love each other and I hope that's enough to get us through.

No comments: