Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st Annual Through Eli's Eyes Family Fun 5K

My great friend Kim who made it all happen
Two of my favorite girls!

Our Family

Donation Box made by Crista (so cute!)
Donations for the Ronald McDonald House
Some of the walkers

We had a great turnout today. We were able to raise $557 for FSMA. For something that started out as a simple walk of remembrance for family and close friends, I think it was amazing how many people we did have and how much money we were able to raise. Thanks to everyone who came and joined us.
I also want to say a special thanks to my friend Melanee. She's a great lady from Colorado who I made friends with online while we were both pregnant. She has been so supportive of all our efforts to remember our son and I can't thank her enough. She went out and walked up there today to support us and remember our boy. I hope I get to meet her one day and give her a huge hug!

No comments: