Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year: Project 365

Okay...so I decided to try to do Project 365 this year.   Don't know what that is?   You can read more about it at 365project.org.  Basically you take a photo a day to both improve your photography skills and document your life for that year.    Sounds fun, right?  

My first picture is of one of our cats, Bailey.   She HATES when the camera comes out and most of our pictures of her remind us of Jim Brewer after a few joints.    I am determined to get some good shots of her this year so I started off with her.  

I love my kitties.  They have always been "my kids", but even more so after losing Eli.    I get angry when they wake me up scratching at the door at 4 or 5 am, but I guess I should be glad that they love me so much that they just need to see me.   :)    They bring us much laughter and always seem to know when we need a little snuggle.  

1 comment:

Eve & Joel said...

Rita, have you seen the link I have on my blog for Project Life (it's a Becky Higgins product to aid in Project 365) I thought you got the kit too, but it sounds like you found out about this differently than I did. This is my second year doing the project.