Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I totally forgot to update about the weekend! It started raining a lot here in Texas last week and the weekend called for even more rain. We ended up rescheduling the bake sale. I debated and debated, but the rain chance for Sunday kept moving from 30% to 50% and finally up to 60%. We didn't have any type of canopy to sell under, so I figured it would be best to try it later. Our new date is mid-October and I'm excited. We are going to do a Halloween-themed sale and it should be fun and draw lots of attention!

Thanks to everyone who has sent money for books! Jason mailed 3 to New York, 1 to Pennsylvania, and 5 to Ohio today!

2 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

Rita, could you fix up a button for the cookbook so we (and others) could put it on our sidebar?

I'd tell you how to do it, but I have no clue and no time right now to track down instructions. Surely it's not hard :)

I'll order a cookbook ASAP but thought it would be nice to have it in view :)

Hope you stay busy shipping them out!

Helen/'Lucy'

Sara said...

that would be an awesome idea! girl, youre going to need to order more!
love ya!