Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Few Random Pictures

After almost 4.5 years, one wall in the living room is finally NOT white! Jason painted this wall as an accent wall. We have a lighter color to go on the rest of the room. I'm very excited.
Jason brought me this beautiful gift last night! We always seem to miss the roses in the backyard. They die before we got to see how pretty they are. He found this perfect one and brought it in for me. I love him so much. So thoughtful and sweet.

Someone was very interested in Animal Planet the other night!

Best Buddies


Believe it or not, we are almost out of cook books! I think Mom has less than 20 left up in Kentucky and we are running pretty low here too! I'm so happy that we are selling them so fast. We are considering doing a reorder, but I need to see if there is still a demand before we do that. Thanks to everyone who purchased one! I hope you'll come back and tell us which recipes are your favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What color is the wall? It looks like the color I want to paint my living room and hall!

BD