Saturday, September 5, 2009

Behold the Power of the Internet....

Paper crafts have been a great escape for me lately. Making cards gives me something else to concentrate on and keeps me from thinking about other things so much. One of the best resources I've found for this hobby is called Splitcoast Stampers. They have message boards and a very organized gallery that is so wonderful to get ideas. I was recently reading about a new technique and clicked a link to visit the blog of one of the ladies on SCS. After looking at her amazing work, both cards and scrapbook pages, I left a comment.

Not long after that, I received an email from a lady named Sara...it was her blog I had visited. She creates digital designs for photos and they are amazing! You can add a border to your digital photos or chose your favorite picture and use the Christmas templates and have your Christmas cards ready to print! I am of course clueless about how that all works, but I know we have some smarter folks who visit our blog...

Now you need to visit Sara's blog because she is donating the Sept/Oct sales of her templates to Unite for the Cure! How amazing is that?? I love when strangers reach out to help. We have been touched by so many people over the past 8 months and it just keeps happening!

Thank you so much, Sara!!

1 comment:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Awwwww shucks. :) Thanks Rita!