Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baking with the Girls

It's wayyy too early to be up on a Sunday morning, but I crashed so early last night that I got my sleep in and just can't stay in bed any longer. I had such a great day yesterday hanging out and baking with my wonderful ladies! We started at 10am and finished a little after 5. Is that crazy or what? We had so many goodies when we finished! Jason took me out to dinner afterwards because I just could not stomach the idea of cooking anything else. :) I had a great dinner of steak, salad, and mashed potatoes. YUM! I'm very proud to say that out of all that butter and sugar madness yesterday, I only ate half of one of the bars I made. I have a huge weakness for S'mores, so I had to have a little taste of that one. (Did I mention we even have S'mores ornaments on our tree? I love those little guys and that was what we decided to make our yearly new ornament!)

Here are some pics of all our hardwork yesterday! Don't drool on yourself!








No comments: