Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bake Sale #3

We had another great bake sale today! We raised $275 to put towards our Unite total! We had many people ask us about SMA so we were able to raise awareness AND money! I'll try to post a few pictures later, we used the same set-up as last time. I think I owe so much of our success to the time we put into making everything look a bit nicer and not as thrown together as some sales appear.

Thanks again to all our friends who helped with the 3 sales! We raised almost $1000 just doing bake sales! Can't beat that!

2 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

Wow, that's great!!!

I agree about making everything look so good - between your board and the goodies, no one coming close has a chance :)

I'd like to order a cookbook within the next couple of weeks, if you'll send the info. I'm sure I have it somewhere, but it's so much easier to make you do the work!

Hope all's going well there. How's school?

'Lucy'

Robin said...

Your bake sale looked wonderful. I was touched that it was for such a serious cause and was happy that my information could help you. I am so very sorry for the loss of your little son. I pray his memory will live on forever.