Saturday, August 16, 2008

Two weeks!




I can't believe Eli is already 2 weeks old! Time has went by in such a blur. I have no idea what day it is most of the time. I'm sure the next tropical storm/hurricane will catch me by surprise because I am so out of touch with "the real world" right now. I had a nice outing with Rebecca today; she was kind enough to take me to Target where I got to shop for diapers and formula! You know you have a true friend when they help you calculate which package of diapers comes out to the cheapest!

We are all doing great right now. I can almost drive again, so I hope to get out of the house a little more. Mom and I are going to have girls day in the upcoming week. I think she's ready for some Olive Garden peach tea! :) Jason is having some problems with his hip so he will need to rest and get that healed up, which is easier said than done with a new little one.


All summer I had waited for my crape myrtle to bloom and it never would. Finally, after we brought Eli home, it has started blooming and is beautiful! I guess it was waiting on our new joy to arrive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby just turned 11. :( It does go by fast. Glad you're doing well!

mrss