Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It Just Might be a BOY!




I went in for an ultrasound today and they were able to get some pretty good shots! One showed that it *might* be a boy, but the tech said not to go out and buy anything just yet. I should have the chance to find out for sure in about 6-8 more weeks! How exciting!!! I went to the library today to check out some baby name books since Jason and I aren't finding boy names we both like. I love Elias and Caleb but he doesn't. Don't you think it's the prefect year to pick a name that could use Eli as a nickname? GO GIANTS!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like me! I hope it is a boy. Little boys are soooo much fun! Love ya, Brandi

Anonymous said...

Too cool! It's neat when you can start 'seeing' them. I read lots of baby name books and searched the Internet too. Fun times. Hope you're doing well. :)

mrss