Thursday, November 11, 2010

Great News!!!!!

I know, I know.   I'm horrible at updating over here.   I've been so focused on my Stampin' Up! projects and upcoming craft fairs that I've mainly been posting on my card blog and Facebook business page.    I do have a few things to share though!

First, Through Eli's Eyes is now officially TAX-EXEMPT!    We are thrilled to have that designation now because it allows us much more freedom to do fundraisers.   I am forever thankful to Robin and Wade, our awesome friends who donated their time to get the application together for us.   They ROCK!    

Second, there is an awesome new fundraiser going on that was brought about by some of my local friends.   Houston photographer Debi Gomez does an amazing calendar each year and chooses a children's charity to donate the proceeds.  My friends at Merry-Go-Round nominated one of our SMA organizations so this year's recipient is the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation!   You can check out the beautiful Hope Calendar here!   Please consider picking up a few of them as Christmas gifts to help support GSF and Debi's effort to fight SMA!

1 comment:

Roma said...

I will make a definite effort to seek out he calenders, for the beautiful cause. Also just to say, i really love your blog, the layout and style.. it's really wonderful to read.


P.s. I pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was wondering if you managed to have a spare minute to quickly take a look at my blog and give me some feedback, that'd be so highly appreciated. Love it or detest, any comment from a pro like you will be cherished! Thanks!