Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday 2009


Sara made me this funny cake for my birthday! It is one from Cake Wrecks, one of my absolute favorite websites. She asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told her "I want sprinkles". LOL It is great to have a friend who shares your love of bad cakes, but who also makes delicious replicas of them! :)
Fran got me this great ornament for the tree. I love sock money! We had looked at them one day while we were out shopping and I wanted it, but didn't get it that day. I was delighted to see she went back and got it for me. She also gave me a neat reusable shopping bag and a Roger Clemens autographed Astros hat!
This was my gift from Heather. I need to get some better pictures of it, but I wanted to share right now. I love it to say the least. It is so beautiful, but her caring enough to take time to make it for me and pick out things that are so perfect...well, amazing. I'm starting to cry over again...

It is so great to have friends who love you enough to do all of these wonderful, special things. Each of them are so different, but all so meaningful. It is nice to feel loved.

No comments: