Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's 6:30am....

and Eli has been asleep since around 10pm last night... WOW! I know that baby lotion said it would help babies sleep, but they must have put some Benedryl in it or something! We did have a very rough day yesterday and he didn't sleep nearly as much as he usually does. Maybe he was just worn out from being a fussy boy all day, who knows? I wish I had been able to sleep that long too, but I had to get up twice to pump out milk and had trouble going back to sleep wondering if he was okay. I made Jason go check on him as soon as his alarm went off this morning; I was just too afraid to. I thought for sure something bad had happened with him being quiet that long. He's stirred a couple of times since I've been awake, but just for a few seconds. I don't know if I should wake him or just enjoy the peace and calm. He does have to be at the doctor by 10, so I have already managed to eat breakfast and shower before he does decide to wake up. I figure it will be another day of him being up most of the time. It was very frustrating for me yesterday and I sure hope today goes much better.

No comments: