Friday, February 22, 2008

March 18th!





Mark your calendars! We will find out the sex of the baby! Yay! I do have to admit that I went shopping a little at the beginning of the week and picked up a few outfits. They were winter clothes that were on a great clearance sale at Kohls. If we are having a girl, I will have to return a couple of them since they are blue. Or, keep them since I know about 4 other pregnant friends! I was hoping to go look at baby furniture this weekend but I've been really sick for most of the week. I don't know if its just a cold or maybe the flu, but it's kept me in bed for 3 days now. I started a round of antibiotics last night so I hope that will help it clear up. I always end up with a sinus infection every single winter, so that's probably part of it.

Here are the outfits I got, as well as Horton, who goes along with one of the books we bought a few weeks ago. I also put the new nursery furniture we like. I just have to figure out a place locally to get some of the furniture we like! I decided to focus on cribs that are JPMA certified since they have passed safety tests. I like this set because it is simple yet beautiful. I can see it becoming furniture for a toddler, and then a kid!




No comments: