Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sorry it is been so long. It's a tough time for me right now and a busy one on top of it. I've been doing some observations at schools, my second class started up this month, and we had another bake sale this weekend. Busy, busy busy!

We did good again with our bake sale. We had to stay out longer this time, but we still managed to raise $270! We have one more scheduled for next Sunday at the Crosby Wal-Mart and then we will be finished with that. I would still like to come up with one other fundraiser, but we'll see. I'm tired and my motivation to do anything is super low right now. The holidays are going to be hell. I'm already struggling just to deal with Halloween. I can't even begin to imagine Christmas and the few days after....then January.

If you haven't donated to Unite for the Cure yet, PLEASE consider donating a little if you can. EVERY SINGLE dollar counts. We lost another 9 month old little girl this past week to SMA. I didn't know the family, but I cried for them anyway because I know their pain. I feel it every day of my life. WE MUST FIND A CURE. The clinical trial that Unite is helping to fund is the most promising research out there right now and we need to make it happen. $5 or $10...it doesn't have to be more than that.... Please...

No comments: